Pro and Premium memberships can additionally purchase functionality for Live streaming from the conference room to YouTube, Facebook, and VK.
In this article, we will focus on Live Streaming on Facebook
To start streaming, you need to create and enter the conference room.
This can be an instant, scheduled event, or a permanent room.
After you enter the conference room, you will see the button to start the Live stream in the upper right corner.
Feel free to click it).
When the button is pressed, a menu to Live streaming will appear:
Let's go to the streaming menu and explore it:
1. Live settings, tick the box:
- enable/disable chat
- enable/disable participants thumbnails
- only hosts content.
2. URL server input field
3. Stream Key input field
4. The "Start Streaming" button.
Don't close the browser tab and go to Facebook to create the stream, and copy the Stream URL and the Stream key.
To create a Live stream on Facebook:
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/live/create, click "Create Live Stream".
The second way, go to your personal Facebook page. Page, or group that you manage on Facebook.
Click on the "Live Video" button.
2. You will be redirected to the Stream Setup page.
1. Choose setting Use Stream Key. (1)
2. Copy and paste the Server URL, temporary or permanent Stream Key (2,3) into Proficonf Live Conference menu fields, click "Start Streaming".
Return to the Facebook tab and the Preview screen will appear.
Note: If necessary, select Use permanent Stream Key. Otherwise, the Stream Key cannot be used again after the Live ends.
3. Choose where you want to publish your stream. (4).
4. Add a description and title for the stream (5,6).
5. Press “Go Live”.(7).
If you want to schedule a live stream in the future, select "Schedule a Live Video".
How to stop the Live stream
To stop the stream, click the "End Live Video" button on the Facebook and the "Stop Streaming" button on the Proficonf Conference room.
The Live stream will be ended.
If you get additional questions on conference hosting and streaming go to Proficonf Help Center Main Page to find your answers.